David Cain of Raptitude.com started blogging 2.5 years ago with zero experience. Since then, he’s built a dedicated following of readers. His average post gets 30-50 comments, which are long, detailed and insightful. True reader engagement.
In this interview, David shares the specific tactics, strategies and choices that engaged and grew his audience. Specifically, you will learn:
- The smartest thing David ever did for his blog (hint: he jump started his community with this one simple tactic);
- Writing titles that get 1 million clicks;
- The secret to overcoming procrastination;
- Ways to encourage deep, insightful discussion;
- How to connect with just about anybody;
- The opportunity you are missing if you aren’t building participatory content.