I want to live in a world that doesn't abuse people in a disadvantaged position, especially children.
To be frank, I don't think writing is the most direct way to make this happen. I write because I like to, and because it's a good way to connect with people.
What that means is this site isn't like other blogs you visit. I publish irregularly, I don't have anything for sale, and I'm not really here to impress you.
I write about business sometimes, and practical ways to help people. Sometimes I share projects I'm working on or personal philosophy about how the world works.
Have a look around, and shoot me an email at email@example.com -- I'll be happy to know you.
Onward to victory,
Recent Articles & Notes
- Everything I Know
- 10 Life Lessons From the Guy That Lost $100 Million on Facebook
- How to Learn Useful Skills & Get High Paying Clients So You Can Travel The World
- The Ultimate Guide to Building a Recurring Revenue Business From Scratch
- How to Write a Landing Page With a 500% Conversion Lift
- The Highly Profitable Traffic Strategy You Aren’t Using Yet
- An Easy Way to Decrease Your Unsubscribe Rate
- Ramit Sethi Exposed: How He Earns Millions Blogging
- 5 Simple Steps to Becoming an Expert
- Ramit Sethi: I Will Teach You To Monetize (In 6 Steps)
My Personal Blog
I write about life at the intersection of business and philanthropy. Articles dive deep into marketing strategies that actually work, practical ways to help people, personal finance and more.
I'm fascinated by the restaurant industry in China because the market dynamics are very different from North America. There are more people and many of them eat out every day. On the cost side, rent is similarly expensive, but food, alcohol and labour are cheaper -- plus taxes are way less. That means higher potential revenue and lower potential costs, so restaurants can grow super fast. So far I've invested in four.
I don't really do Facebook or other social media stuff, so the best way to stay connected with me is subscribing to my friends newsletter. I don't have anything for sale and I wouldn't push it here anyway -- you will be receiving the same email that my closest friends and family read.